- Up to the northwest of Vietnam, the Sapa – Bac Ha market tour will guide you to a place with crooked scenery and rich cultural diversity along the border of China.
- The capital, second’s largest city of Vietnam, a destination has been known for its 36 streets Hanoi Old Quarter, One Pillar Pagoda, Bat Trang Pottery Village… Hanoi city tour can’t leave out of your one day travel list. Far to the southwest of Hanoi, 70km is Perfume pagoda, which has a long history and inspire in many songs, poems and literary works.
- 175km from Hanoi, Halong Bay, has twice been recognized by UNSECO as a World Natural Heritage for it spectacular scenic of limestone pillars. More than that, you can enjoy the kayaking there to close to the nature. Or Hoa Lu – Tam Coc can get your attention by stunning natural beauty, boundless limestone which is said to surpass the Halong Bay.
- A place has chosen to be the capital of the Southern Kingdom, Hue owns a great landscape, architectural site and has been recognized by the UNESCO as a World Heritage Site. Therefore no more hesitation for you to come here with us by choosing the City tour to visit Hue Citadel, Thien Mu Pagoda or enjoy sight-seeing along the Perfume River on the boat. Beyond that, up to the North from Hue, at Quang Tri province, we can go to the DMZ – Vinh Moc tunnels, a place was marked as the demarcation line of South and North during the Vietnam – America war. Or we can drop at Quang Binh province to visit the Paradise cave – the longest dry cave in Asia with a series of white crystal stalactites appearing like glass pillars and many other spectacular formations or Phong Nha cave – a World Natural Heritafe Site by UNESCO in July 2003.
- The central of Vietnam, located 69 km southwest of Danang, we will take the bus to My Son Complex, which was an imperial city during the Cham dynasty between the 4th and 12th centuries, includes more than 70 architectural works, a must see for tourists.
- If you love a destination full of romantic scenes and beautiful landscapes, Da Lat will be the best choice. From the city tour to show you Truc Lam Zen Monastery, Valley of love… to the escape tour to the countryside, enjoy driving through Mountain view, visit local vegetable and flower farms, see pagoda with big happy Buddha…) ensuring that you will be pleased.
- Nha Trang is a coastal city on the South Central coast of Vietnam. The Nha Trang island tour or Monkey island tour will guide you to many attractive places to discover the beautiful landscapes, temples, ancient ruins and the hospitality of local people.
- The most active city in Vietnam, Ho Chi Minh city tour will lead you from War Crime Museum, China Town to Notre Dame Cathedral, General Post Office… with private tour, you can choose the extra activies as water puppet show and dinner cruise on Saigon River.
- Mekong Delta, Southern area, includes history of four ethnics (Viet, Khmer, Chinese and Champa); famous as its fruits in the four seasons and fresh environment, beautiful scenes with moderate climate, friendly and tolerant people. There are 3 options for you from Ho Chi Minh city to reach Mekong river: My Tho – Ben Tre, Cai Be – Vinh Long, Cai Be floating market.
- From Ho Chi Minh, the Cu Chi tunnels can be the next destination, where has the extensive underground tunnels network using during Vietnam war; Cao Dai temple which famous for its synthesis of world religions; Long Tan – Nui Dat battle field at Vung Tau to explore about the Vietnamese veterans and many documents by the Australia survivors of the war; or Can Gio tour to Monkey island, an great eco-tourism choice with mangrove forests and diversity of wild animals.
- Phu Quoc, the biggest island, located on the west coast in Vietnam. The place famous for its two main traditional products: fish sauce and black pepper. Can’t be more excited when you can join the diving there.
Click on the link below to view more information about our One Day Tours packages. http://vietfuntravel.com/vietnam-1-day-tour.html