ü Vietnam Commemorative War Tour 18 days for Veterans
Highlights of Vietnam tours 18 days 17 nights package:
- Saigon city owns itself many landmarks such as Post Office, Notre Dame Cathedral, Presidential Palace… which are affected by the French architecture.
- Long Tan Battlefield (18 August 1966) was fought between Australian forces, Viet Cong and North Vietnamese drams. The former Task Force Base Nui Dat was considered ideal for the type of counter– insurrection war that Australians conducted in Phuoc Tuy.
- Move to Cu Chi to be impressed by a complex of underground tunnels. Let’s become a true adventurer by discovering the legend Cu Chi Tunnels!
- Next is My Son Holy Land – was recognized as an UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1999, a Hinhu center of Champa Kingdom between the 4th and the 13th centuries.
- The ancient town Hoi An - a bustling commercial port dating from the 15th to the 19th centuries and nowadays becoming an attractive destination for tourist.
All rights reserved. No part of this paper can be transmitted or produced in any case without asking permission of Viet Fun Travel.