- 1500m above the sea level in Vietnam's northwest mountains, Sapa is famous for both its fine, crooked spectacle and also its rich cultural diversity from local people (such as H'mong – Dzay – Red Dzao – Tay tribe) and therefore immersing yourself into their daily life during 4 days and 3 nights will definitely a unforgettable experience for you in Vietnam.
- Higher place, at 3143m and 9km southwest of Sapa, that’s Fansipan mountain, the highest peak in the entire Indochina (Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia). From the lower reaches of Fansipan, we will see and absorb the terraced paddy fields, tribe villages, giant old pine trees and expansion of yellow bamboos, a chance to trek through the primordial rain forest.
|Fansipan cloud waterfall|
- Moving to the South of Vietnam, a flat area such as Mekong Delta can be a perfect place for your journey. From rural to urban we have many options for you like: Mekong – Ho Chi Minh, Ho Chi Minh – Mekong – Cu Chi to 4 days 3 nights with home stay style.
- For the one who loves the beauty of the sea, fresh air, the warm of a tropical climate and the sound of the waves on the shore in the island, let’s pack your bags and go to Phu Quoc or Con Dao.
- Last but not least, if you want a whole package to travel Vietnam, here’s your choice.
All rights reserved. No part of this paper can be transmitted or produced in any case without asking permission of Viet Fun Travel.